"*" indicates required fields
In many ways, garage doors are like automobiles. Garage door systems are made up of many moving parts, and over time, wear and tear can cause these parts to degrade and deteriorate. So just like your car, your garage door needs routine TLC to continue functioning effectively and efficiently.
The best way to protect and preserve your door’s cables, panels, opener system, and other critical components is to schedule routine residential garage door maintenance services with ProWay Garage Doors! Our technicians are committed to keeping your doors in great shape no matter what life brings. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about our maintenance work.
If you call any of these Pennsylvania, Maryland, or Delaware communities home, ProWay Doors is right in your backyard:
Even if you’ve never thought about having your garage door inspected or maintained before, it’s never too late to start taking better care of your property. If you’re native to Bear, Middletown, Newark, Hockessin, Middletown, Wilmington, or Glasgow, DE, or Perryville, Rising Sun, Chesapeake City, Elkton, Bel Air, Havre de Grace, Aberdeen, or North East, MD, or even West Chester, Kennett Square, Malvern, Chester Springs, Phoenixville, or Oxford, PA, it’s time to build maintenance into your home care schedule! Contact ProWay Garage Doors to book residential garage door maintenance service and experience the difference that a working door can make. Schedule service online or give us a call today. One of our friendly technicians will be in touch shortly!
When our team arrives to perform residential garage door service, we follow a specific process to ensure nothing is overlooked. Here’s what you can expect each and every time you schedule garage door maintenance services:
1) We begin with a garage door inspection to assess the structural health, safety, and security of the door components. We’ll check over the panels, cables, rollers, opener system, motor, springs, and other small but significant parts.
2) We adjust, modify, and lubricate moving parts as needed so the door can operate smoothly.
3) We meet with you to discuss any recommendations we might have for repair or replacement.
4) Once these procedures are completed, we test the door and triple-check all of our work to ensure everything is fully operational and the door is ready for another season of hard work.
5) That’s it! You’re ready to use your garage door once again.
Even if you have recently had garage door repairs or garage door installation , sometimes things happen that are out of your control. If your door starts behaving unusually and you ignore the problem, you could be putting your safety at risk. If you see any of these signs of trouble, schedule a garage door inspection sooner rather than later:
The amount of residential garage door maintenance services you’ll need will depend on your specific door, but as a general rule of thumb, we recommend that homeowners schedule garage door tune-ups at least once per year. If your door is on the older side or has a history of problems or damage, you may benefit from residential garage door service more often (such as every six months).
"*" indicates required fields